Artists: Sell Your Original Fine Art Online
StateoftheART represents early and mid-career artists living in Australia. In addition to scouting promising, emerging artists to join StateoftheART, artists are also welcome to apply to be represented by us. We are a selective gallery; there is no charge to have a portfolio on the website (we take a commission on sales) and you determine the selling price.
To be considered:
- All work must be original and not copied.
- You must be resident in Australia.
- Have a look at the work on StateoftheART that has already been accepted. This
will give you an idea of our criteria.
- We are looking for high quality work in all disciplines and mediums.
- We do not accept Fantasy Painting, Sunday Painting, Glamour Art, Manga, Amateur
Art, or Commercial Art.
- We are looking for Professional quality work by trained artists living in Australia, however we do
accept some self trained applicants.
must include an Artists Statement. (Information that will
contextualize the work or otherwise contribute to an interpretation and appreciation
We review applications on a weekly basis and you will be contacted by a member of
the team following our next Application Review. Due to the large number of submissions
we receive, please understand that it is not possible for the gallery to critique
work on an individual basis.
Answer our application questions online and upload at least 3 high definition images your artwork images.
If you haven't already, you will need to create an account and login.
In order to sell your artworks online you must read and accept our Terms and Conditions