Purchase Process: Buying Art Online
We’re committed to helping you find the perfect piece of art for your walls and are happy to offer advice and recommendations - just ask!! If you see a piece you admire but is not quite what you were looking for, it is often possible to commission the artist.
And because we know that buying paintings online can be daunting we offer a seven-day money back guarantee (subject to our Returns Policy).
Got a question? We'd love to hear it - drop us a line via our Contact Page.
Shipping and Delivery
- StateoftheART offers free shipping on all artworks Australia-wide. We currently only ship to Australia but are more than willing to accommodate international customers. If you see a piece that you like please contact us and we'll work something out.
- StateoftheART facilitates shipping of artworks on behalf of the buyer. We use trusted courier delivery services and/or Australia Post to ensure that your artwork arrives safely.
- Average delivery time is 7 - 10 business days when shipping art sourced from Australia, and 10 - 15 business days when shipping from South Africa.
- All artworks are carefully packaged by the artist and fully insured.
- Artists will endeavour to dispatch works within 3 business days.
- Your work will come with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the artist.
- In the unlikely event of a delay, we’ll get in touch with you right away via the contact details you provide us.
Secure payment can be made via credit card (Stripe) or PayPal.
PayPal is one of the safest and most secure payment sites in the world using state-of-the-art encryption. You don't even need to create a PayPal account in order to use your Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. And since the transaction takes place on the PayPal site, you can be sure that we won't see or store your card details.
Australian residents also have the option to pay via bank transfer if that's preferred.
We know that security is paramount, and we therefore hold an SSL Certificate. This can be thought of as an internet padlock for our site, ensuring that your personal details are kept completely secure and never shared.
When you place an order with us using our secure online order form the order is encrypted. When you have finished browsing and are ready to check out.
If you've opted to pay via PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website to make payment. When PayPal have received your credit card information it is sent directly, and encrypted, to their server. Your payment card details will never be stored or saved at the StateoftheARTGallery.com.au website.
However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be completely guaranteed to be perfectly secure. Therefore, while we do our best to ensure protection of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from StateoftheARTGallery.com.au
For more information please visit the PayPal website.
Cancellation Of Orders
Please take care when making a purchase as cancellations are not permitted.