N2, Op. 24
Drawing / 42 x 30 cm
I started my career as a commercial artist working primarily in Advertising. After a few years of prizes and successful campaigns, I decided to focus my work on encouraging observation rather than selling products. For 10 years I have been dedicated completely to this objective through my art practice.
Through deep questioning and observation, alongside his studies on human creativity and education, Samu Carvajal constructs an individual and authentic style that takes place in the distance between psychedelic art and art brut.
– The Other Art Fair / Sydney, Australia.
– Art Gallery of NSW / Sydney, Australia.
– Museum of Contemporary Art of Chile / Santiago, Chile.
– Casa de Los Diez Foundation / Santiago, Chile.
– Red Rattle Theatre / Sydney, Australia.
– Down/Under Space / Sydney, Australia.
– IV Contemporary Art Biennale / Buenos Aires, Argentina.
– Galería 13 / Santiago, Chile.
– Galería Lira / Santiago, Chile.
– Galería Puerta Azul / Santiago, Chile.
I have engaged in a consistent full-time artist practice for 10 years this 2021. This consistency has led me to present my work in Art Galleries, Art Fairs, Museums and Biennales. I currently sell independently online in different galleries for different markets such as Saatchi Art, The Artling and Bluethumb.